Today on my writing blog – an interview with my illustrator Tina Wijesiri.
Today on Paws 4 Thought I’m happy to welcome illustrator Tina Wijesiri. Tina created the awesome pictures for my new picture book, Esmeralda Grunch and the Red Tulip.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m Tina Wijesiri. Living in Sri Lanka. 27 years old. I love drawing
- When did you start drawing?
I’ve liked to draw since I was a kid
- What is your favorite thing to draw?
I like to draw every kind of things and improve my skills
- Do you prefer working on the computer or by hand?
I love both. But hand is easy. (The pictures that Tina created for Esmeralda Grunch were hand drawn with watercolors. DMK)
- What’s your favorite food?
Rice and curries, pizza, burgers.
- Tell us a little bit about Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka is in Indian Ocean. It’s an island. It is a tropical country. We speaks Sinhala, Tamil, English languages…
View original post 132 more words