The theme of this puzzle was originally suggested by Rebecca Green. Thanks to Rebecca and to everyone who entered a suggestion or voted in the poll. Now on to the puzzle.
Vernon the Velociraptor is very proud of his Vocabulary. Unfortunately Vernon’s Vocabulary only consists of words that can be spelled out of the letters in the word VELOCIRAPTOR. How many of Vernon’s favorite’s words can you discover?
- Vernon’s favorite philosopher (8)
- What Vernon uses to make his morning java (10)
- The two ranks Vernon reached when was in the Army (7) and (8)
- Vernon’s favorite temperature (8)
- Vernon’s favorite garment (8)
- The place Vernon would most like to visit in Washington DC (7)
- Vernon’s favorite fruit (7)
- Vernon’s dog’s name (5)
Now it’s your turn can you come up with some clues for Vernon’s favorite things. Post your clues in the comments and I’ll see if I can answer them!
And now here is the answer to yesterday’s U puzzle:
See you tomorrow when we’ll meet the letter W!