Welcome to week two of Puzzler’s Wednesday. Today I’m happy to welcome my son Joey Kupfer who collaborated with me in the creation of Paws 4 Logic and is also the inspiration behind the animagus kangaroo, Joey Marks in P.A.W.S.
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I am weird, smart, and awesome.
- When did you start solving and making puzzles?
I don’t know exactly when, but probably a few years ago.
- What is your favorite kind of puzzle?
Probably Logic Problems.
- Which are your favorite puzzles in Paws4Logic?
I liked making the math one (Do the Math), it was cool. I also liked making the planet world cup one (Galaxy Cup), which is a different type of logic problem.
- What’s your favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese
- What’s your favorite color?
- What do you like to do when you’re not doing puzzles?
I like to play games on the computer like Minecraft.
- What’s your favorite school subject?
- If you had a superpower what would it be?
The power to answer this question. I know its an amazing power that nobody else has. (Maybe also that I’m only one that’s being asked this question as the 9th Question on a document named “Questions for Joey,” but hey. It’s my power so don’t ask any questions about it. Period.
10. Can you share one of your puzzles with us, Joey?
Sure, this is an early puzzle in Paws 4 Logic. It’s about a bunch of apprentice witches studying for their final spelling test. Click the witch to download the puzzle.
And pick up a copy of Paws 4 Logic today to solve all of mine and Joey’s puzzles!