Welcome to day 7 of Puzzling for A to Z. Today we’re going to try something a little different. One of my favorite characters I have ever created is the werecat in my Sins of the Past story, “Griddlebone”.
Sins of the Past is an anthology of historical horror, and my story, “Griddlebone” is set in World War II Europe. There are two ways to read my story. Either you can purchase a copy of Sins of the Past from Amazon as either an ebook or a paperback OR you can listen to me read my story in this podcast – Outskirts Science Fiction Theatre.
So here’s the puzzle – a little trivia quiz about Griddlebone. Answer the questions below and send me the answers here and then at the end of the month I will pick one winner at random to receive a copy of my new ebook, Will There Be Watermelons on Mars?
- Which city does the beginning of Griddlebone take place in?
- What is the name of the girl, Griddlebone rescues?
- What is the name of the scientist?
- What is the last thing Griddlebone says at the end of the story?
- The name Griddlebone comes from a T.S. Eliot poem, what is the name of the poem? (You can Google this last piece of trivia if you wish. It is not in the story.)